Watershed Education and Volunteer Program Coordinator
San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
San Francisco, California
Filing Deadline: 4/6/2021 5:00:00 PM
Salary: $76,154.00 - $92,586.00/year
Work Schedule: 8 AM - 5 PM, Tuesday – through Saturday.
Reporting Location: 1657 Rollins Road, Burlingame, CA 94010
If you are interested in a job like this, we are looking for people that have the following:
1. Possession of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university; AND
2. One (1) year (2000 hours) of experience supervising, coordinating or directing volunteer services and/or community outreach services in an organization which provides services to the public. AND
3. Possession of a Valid California Driver’s license.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for City and County of San Francisco jobs are only accepted through an online process. Visit www.jobaps.com/sf to register an account (if you have not already done so) and begin the application process.
• Select the desired announcement
• Select “Apply” and read and acknowledge the information
• Select either “I am a New User” if you have not previously registered, or “I have Registered Previously”