Creative Programs Catalyst
Santa Cruz Museum of Art & History
Santa Cruz, California
What's great about this job: You'll get to ignite imaginations by leading innovative and interactive tours for K-12 students and adults. You’ll collaborate with community members to create mission-driven inter-generational public events rooted in art, history, creativity, and culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead exciting educational tours for K-12 students and adults.
- Lead inter-generational public events once a month.
- Support engagement with underrepresented communities.
You're a great fit if you:
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to every tour.
- Are a facilitator of learning.
- Collaborate with openness and creativity.
- Are super organized.
- Put our community first.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- You must be bilingual in Spanish and English.
- You must have experience with K-12 students.
Apply Today: https://santacruzmah.org/careers/creative-programs