Associate Director of Annual Giving
The J. Paul GettyTrust
Los Angeles, California
The candidate will be proactive, data-driven, responsible for building the Getty Patron Program, an annual giving program comprised of engaged individuals who wish to support the Getty’s commitment to exhibitions, research, and innovative and exciting programs that make a difference in the art world, and other annual giving.
- Facilitates the creation of an annual strategic development plan to sustain and grow the annual fundraising programs.
- Ensures annual giving goals are achieved.
- Works closely with current/prospective Patrons/annual fund donors.
- Creates opportunities to connect with and engage Getty Patrons with each other and the Getty.
- Ensures proper stewardship of current Patrons.
- Oversees messaging and communications related to Patron/annual giving, including the Annual Giving website, acknowledgements, solicitation letters and brochures.
- Launch the Getty Patron’s Travel Program.
- Develop Getty Patron Program newsletter.
- Prepares talking points, financial reports and progress updates.
- Supervises the Patron Program Coordinator/Concierge.
- 3-5yrs annual giving/membership and/or marketing experience