Kidspace Children’s Museum
Classification: Full-Time Non-Exempt
Reports to: Chief Development Officer
Position Overview: The role of the Development Coordinator is to provide administrative support for the Development Department, with an emphasis on donor-related special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate all details for donor-related special events
• Develop, implement, and maintain a donor file system for grants, sponsorships, and individuals
• Provide logistical support for corporate sponsorships
• Assist with gift processing, acknowledgement letter preparation, appeal mailings, and data entry
• Manage department deadlines related to marketing content needs
• Help plan and prepare for donor tours
• Conduct research projects as directed
• Track department invoices and reconcile expenses
• Additional job duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirement:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the nonprofit industry
• Event planning experience preferred
• Strong computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, etc.
• Previous donor database experience; Raiser’s Edge preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
Please visit www.kidspacemuseum.org for a full job-description.