School & Youth Programs Coordinator
Charles M. Schulz Museum
Santa Rosa, California
The Charles M. Schulz Museum, a not-for-profit museum located in Santa Rosa, CA seeks a School and Youth Programs Coordinator. Responsibilities include: working directly with school and public audiences to facilitate programs including school field trips, outreach visits, vacation camps and classes, family days, and toddler program, support Museum floor activity and develop, implement and evaluate new programs.
• Excellent people skills
• Highly motivated, self-starter who works well independently
• Polite, friendly attitude to deal pleasantly with all visitors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
• Background and experience in Education
• Lift 40 pounds or more
• Provide proof of personal auto insurance
• Work weekends, early days and evenings with advanced notice
This is a full time position. The hourly rate is $16.00. The Museum provides health and retirement plan benefits. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Apply by February 24, 2017.