Institutional Giving Manager
Kidspace Children's Museum
Classification: Full-Time Exempt
Reports to: Chief Development Officer
Position Overview: This position is responsible for writing grant requests to foundations, corporations, and government agencies, researching and pursuing new funding opportunities, managing funder relationships, and assisting with department planning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research, identify, and pursue potential funding sources
• Write grant proposals and prepare applications
• Track progress and complete grant reports
• Work closely with the program department to identify funding needs, monitor grant progress, and collect data for final reports
• Manage relationships with funders and sponsors
• Maintain donor files/records for foundations, corporations, and government entities
• Additional job duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in grant writing with successful outcomes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, etc.
• Research skills required
• Raiser’s Edge donor database experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in related area or equivalent field
Qualified applicants should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .